Application for Passports may be obtained at the St.
Martin Parish Clerk of Court's Office or you may
download them below.
• A certified copy of your birth certificate or proof of U. S. Citizenship
Click here for more information on obtaining a Louisiana Birth Certificate
Customers will now have the option to apply for a Passport Book, a Passpor Card, or Both. The Passport Card may only be used for land and sea travel between the United States and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean. The Passport Card is not for travel by air. The Passport Card will provide a less expensive, smaller, and more convenient alternative for those who travel to these destinations. To apply for a Passport Card, use the same application forms used for a Passport Book. Receipt Within 10 Weeks
You will need the following to obtain a passport:
• Proof of identity; a valid driver's license, military ID card, government ID card
• Two (2) color passport photographs (2" X 2")
• Check or money order to: Passport Services in the following amounts
$30.00 for adults, age 16 and over (valid for 10 years from date of issue)
$15.00 for children, age 15 and under (valid for 5 years from date of issue)
• $25.00 application fee, payable by separate check, money order, or cash is due to the Clerk of Court if applying for Passport Card only. If applying for Passport Card at the same time as Passport Booklet, the $25.00 application fee is waived for the Passport Card. (Total fee for both would be $140.00 to Passport Services plus $25.00 to the Clerk of Court.)
Passport Renewal (by mail) Click here to download passport renewal application
Receipt Within 10 Weeks
Fee is $110.00 payable by check or money order to "U.S. Department of State"
You may qualify to use this form only if:
•You were 16 or older when it was issued;
•Your name is the same or you can submit name-change documentation
(marriage certificate or court order);
• You can submit this passport; and
• It is undamaged.
Available for new applications and renewals
• Add $60.00 Per Application and 2-Way Overnight Delivery.
• Expedite fee does not include overnight delivery.
• Customer must arrange for overnight delivery to ensure receipt within 2 weeks.
For more information regarding passports:
Visit http://www.travel.state.gov for more information.
Louisiana Vital Statistics for birth certificate information
National Passport Information Center / 1-900-CALL-NPIC (1-900-225-5674)
$.35 per minute for Automated Service
$1.05 per minute for Operator Service